Marketing And Social Media Internship
Good Details, LLC is seeking a motivated individual to be our Fall 2016 Arts Marketing Intern. The Arts Marketing Intern will work directly with the Gallery Owners, and focuses mainly on publicity for gallery presence in the community. The Arts Marketing Intern will be responsible for numerous projects related to Good Details public relations, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with marketing and public relation campaigns, event management, direct mail marketing, online calendar postings and community outreach.
- Regularly maintaining all social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram)
- Assist with regular maintenance of the website along with the Graphic Design Intern
- Compiling calendars and contact lists, drafting email announcements, and calendar listings.
- Assisting with installations/ de-installation of gallery exhibitions
- Assisting with unpacking and repacking work for exhibition and shipping.
- Attending opening receptions, and special events as scheduled
Skills & Qualifications:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication is essential, including the ability to write for different audiences (blogs, online listings, email communications)
- Familiarity with social media platforms and etiquette (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram,Twitter)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good eye for detail
- Flexibility with scheduling including some weekend and evening hours
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Arts Familiarity a plus
- Photographers and writers especially welcome
The Arts Marketing Intern must be available to work two days per week: flexible 12 to 6pm (day TBD with some flexibility), and attend special events. The start date of this internship is ASAP.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship eligible for college credit.
Send resume and cover letter (with availability) to: email@example.com INCLUDE IN SUBJECT: Marketing and Social Media Internship